Sep 24, 2012

Vintage Computer Graphics


I'm working on some super fast & super cheap projects for a workshop at Maker Faire. I was going to recycle a book from 1984 called "Art and the Computer". Seriously, why did I even still have this totally 80s computer graphics book? But something held me back and I decided to keep it. These vintage computer graphics are so dated that I think they're actually cool.

I made this necklace by glueing a page from the book on corrugated cardboard. I put a scrap of wire through for hanging and made the necklace by cutting a black T shirt into a long strip. Of course any image/collage from a book or magazine would be fun.

1 comment:

  1. 8 bit graphics are making a comeback too. and yes, that was my book. and yes, I'm happy it's being put to good use.

    ReplyDelete